I. DURATION OF WARRANTY:
This warranty applies for all Armalite® and Eagle Arms firearms for the duration shown below:
?Five-year limited-warranty for Armalite? M-15™, AR-10®, AR-30®, AR-31®, and AR-50® series firearms.
?One-year limited-warranty for all Eagle Arms firearms.
II. LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY:
Armalite warrants, to the initial retail purchaser, that this firearm is free of manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for the above shown period of ownership by the original purchaser. During this period, Armalite agrees to correct your firearm by repair, or replacement (at Armalite?s discretion) with the same or comparable model. A service or handling charge may occur. This warranty is nontransferable. This warranty applies only to personal use by the first individual owner. All institutions, including law enforcement agencies, receive a limited one-year warranty for all firearms.
Warranty coverage on your Armalite firearm is initiated on the date of purchase. You are not required to initially register your firearm with Armalite.
In order to make a warranty claim, you will be required to submit, with your firearm, a copy of your ATF Form 4473 (Firearms Transaction Record), a dated bill of sale with your name and address, or a sales receipt. We recommend stapling these documents to the inside back cover of your Armalite owner’s manual to ensure safekeeping.
This warranty is void if the firearm has been abused, misused, damaged, fired with hand-loaded or reloaded, or improper ammunition, or with an obstruction in the barrel, or if the firearm is damaged by failure to perform proper maintenance. This warranty does not cover normal wear of any parts, including surface finish, or if unauthorized repair or alteration has been performed.
The terms of this warranty cannot be modified except in writing by Armalite. Wholesalers, dealers, or repair shops, unless authorized by Armalite in advance, are not authorized to make any warranty repair or adjustment on behalf of Armalite. This warranty gives only the original retail purchaser specific legal rights; please check local and state laws to determine if you have additional legal rights.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING FIREARMS FOR REPAIR/UPGRADE:
1. Before seeking service on your Armalite firearm:
- Use the troubleshooting guide in the owner’s manual to attempt to solve the problem
- Perform all instructed maintenance
- Assure that ammunition and magazines are correct and in good working condition.
Shop rates plus the cost of return shipping will be applied if no covered defect is found.
2. Call Armalite Customer Service and obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. During the call, provide our customer service representative with all of the information requested to help expedite the resolution of your problem. Without a proper Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, Armalite will not any firearm for service. Call (623) 780-1050 Ext 1217 to receive your RMA number.
3. Include all requested documentation with your firearm when you return it. Include a letter that:
a. Describes the problem that you’re experiencing
b. Provides all of your contact information (name, address, email, phone, etc.)
c. Lists the RMA number given to you by our customer service representative
d. A copy of your ATF Form 4473, a dated bill of sale with your name and address, or a sales receipt
If your letter is incomplete, or illegible, we will not be able to honor the warranty and we may not be able to complete needed repairs.
Note: Rather than writing a letter, you may, if you choose, print a copy of Armalite?s Return Material Authorization (RMA) form from our website, fill it in completely, and send it with your firearm. If you’re seeking warranty repair, do not forget to include your proof of purchase. Please visit: https://armalite.com/support/customer-service/
4. Remove all ammunition and accessories (scopes, slings, bipods, etc.) from the firearm.
WARNING: MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT THE FIREARM IS UNLOADED! DO NOT SHIP LOADED FIREARMS.
WARNING: IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHIP LIVE AMMUNITION OR SPENT CASES IN THE SAME PACKAGE AS ANY FIREARM THAT YOU ARE RETURNING TO ARMALITE FOR SERVICE.
WARNING: IT IS THE OWNER?S RESPONSIBILITY TO ASSURE THAT ANY PARTS THAT ARE PURCHASED FROM ARMALITE ARE CORRECTLY FITTED AND INSTALLED. IMPROPER FITTING OR INSTALLATION MAY RESULT IN INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE/MALFUNCTION OF THE FIREARM.
5. Package the firearm carefully, inclosing a copy of the letter (and, for warranty repair, a copy of your ATF Form 4473 / bill of sale / receipt). Proper packaging and prepaid shipment (including insurance) of a firearm to Armalite is the customer?s sole responsibility.
Please use only one case to ship your firearm to Armalite for service. No double boxes except for 50 caliber shipments.
Firearms that you wish to return for warranty work or out-of-warranty repair may be returned directly to Armalite. You are not required to ship them through an FFL.
6. Write your RMA number on the outside of the box as part of the Armalite address. Ship to:
Attn: Premier Services
RMA Number: _____________________
525 E Pinnacle Peak Rd STE100
Phoenix, AZ 85024
7. Keep your shipping receipt and the serial number of the firearm for your records in case of loss in shipment. Armalite will return the firearm to the customer shipping prepaid if the problem was covered under warranty.
8. Armalite MUST return the firearm to the person or company that shipped it to us. If no cost is incurred, your rifle will be automatically shipped to the return address without notice.
If non-warranty work needs to be performed, we will contact you regarding the cost of such repairs and get your approval before beginning any work.
All firearms shipped to you after repair will require an adult signature at your address for proof of receipt.
Armalite continually improves the technical specifications and manufacturing techniques of our firearms, which may cause the latest products to look or perform differently from earlier products. The Armalite Premier Services Division will update, at your request, earlier firearms to current factory specifications, to the degree possible, at current shop rates. These updates are not generally covered under warranty.
your letter is incomplete, or illegible, we will not be able resolve the issue.
WARNING: MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT THE FIREARM IS UNLOADED!!! DO NOT SHIP LOADED FIREARMS.
WARNING: IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHIP LIVE AMMUNITION OR SPENT CASES IN THE SAME PACKAGE AS ANY FIREARM THAT YOU ARE RETURNING TO ARMALITE® FOR SERVICE.
2. Package the item carefully, inclosing a copy of the letter. Proper packaging and prepaid shipment (including insurance) to Armalite is the customer’s sole responsibility.
3. Write your CR number on the outside of the box as part of the Armalite address. Ship to:
CR Number: __________________
525 E Pinnacle Peak Rd STE100
Phoenix, AZ 85024
4. Keep your shipping receipt for your records for tracking purposes and in case of loss in shipment.
The qualified staff of Armalite?s Premier Services Division completes all warranty and non-warranty repairs. We take pride in making things right. Your firearm will be given a full diagnosis and all issues will be corrected. We are not just parts changers! With our years of experience, we provide quality service that includes inspecting the condition of each part in question, diagnosing the cause of the malfunction, and doing everything needed to correct the problem. All repair work is tested for function before it is considered finished.
We know you want your Armalite back as quickly as possible. Under normal circumstances, a 4 to 6 week turn around can be expected.